Thursday, May 2, 2013

On The 3rd Day of May


I'm a music lover, and it just so happens that I listen to pop songs most often. I'm also drawn to the voices of male artists. It's just so....soothing? Well, I don't exactly know how to put it, so let's just leave it at that.

Anyway, this mixtape is a combo of songs from two of my favorite male artists, and I've been listening to their songs since the start of summer. I hope you enjoy them as well.

One Plus One Is Two Mixtape
by Jetha Guting

  1. Breathless - Alex Goot
  2. Crawling Back - Alex Goot
  3. Everything But You - Alex Goot
  4. You Might Be The One - Greyson Chance
  5. Lightning - Alex Goot
  6. Asleep at the Wheel - Alex Goot
  7. Living Addiction - Alex Goot
  8. Hold On Til The Night - Greyson Chance
  9. Pretty Eyes - Alex Goot
  10. Waiting To Be Found - Alex Goot
  11. Unfriend You - Greyson Chance
  12. Bright Lights (Fly) - Alex Goot
You can listen to them here or on Youtube, and you can download them from any mp3 site. Hope you'll enjoy listening. Have a great weekend everybody!

Love,
|| Jetha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...