Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Best: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger


I've been reading this book since last Wednesday and I just finished it last night since I had nothing to do. It's a great book because it has a lot of sense of humor in it. It's so filled with sarcasm, but you have to identify if a certain statement is sarcastic or not. 

For a little spoiler:
It's a story about a young boy who deals with a lot of pressure in his life. 

For those who haven't read this, I suggest you grab one copy from the nearest bookstore near you before it runs out.

Next one on my list:
Well, there's a lot of them. John Green books, Nicholas Sparks collections, Paulo Coelho delights.
Gosh! I want to collect novels again. It has been a long time. 
I better start saving up.

Happy reading, friends!

xoxo,
|| Jetha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...