Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Off to College!



I've been very busy the past few days (or was it more?) due to my heavy hectic schedule. And now that classes are about to start (June 13 for us). I think I'll only be able to post here during Saturdays, or during Holidays (school holidays or regular holidays). 3 more days, and I'll be an official College Freshman at Ateneo de Davao College University. I hope i can make it through the 4 years. Wish me luck on that. To God be the glory! :))

In the meantime, I'll be posting the photos of my best friend's photoshoot last Thursday, in which I was the photographer. Details will be posted also later. :) So stay tuned!

xoxo,
|| Jetha ||

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what Ateneo de Davao looks like :p xx xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just like any other universities: filled with students and teachers. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...