Thursday, May 31, 2012

My First Bucket List








There are a lot of things I want to do before school starts again. But there are only 13 days left, so, I think it's impossible to do all of it, unless I know multi-tasking. There are 7 things I want to do before school officially starts.

1. Collect puppies. Stupid. I know. Maybe, be able to spend time with my favorite dog. :)
2. Doodle. Man! I have to start practicing again. :(
3. Eat. And I mean a lot. I want to make myself look fat.
4. Bond with my friends. Go swimming again, stroll around the mall, hang-out at a park, etc. I miss them so much. :(
5. Have a straight hair. I think I'll have it next week or this week.
6. Watch movies. I keep watching the same movies, so I want new ones. Unfortunately, I don't have time to go to the mall.
7. Finish watching Fate/Stay Night. I'm still on episode 5. Seriously.

Well, I think I should start now. Keep reading, friends! :)

xoxo,
|| Jetha ||

4 comments:

  1. good luck with your bucket list-great post

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an Atenean? What year are you?? I am too!! :-) Collect puppies was very cute of you!

    Btw I'm having a giveaway! Benefit make-up! Do check it out Blog Giveaway: Benefit Lipglosses :-)

    xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I'll check it out. And yes. I'm an incoming Atenean college freshman at Ateneo de Davao University. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...