Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Script

Hey guys! I'm sorry if I haven't been posting for almost 2 weeks now. I intended to have a one-week break and sacrificed blogging for it. Looks like I'm long overdue with my break. hahaha! =))

Anyway, I decided to post my first playlist for you to listen to. I know you're familiar with The Script, but if not, try to listen to these songs:
  • Science and Faith
  • Exit Wounds
  • Long Gone and Moved On
  • If You Ever Come Back
  • Nothing
  • Breakeven
  • The Man Who Can't Be Moved
  • This Is Love
  • For The First Time
  • Dead Man Walking
  • You Won't Feel A Thing
  • Before The Worst
  • The End Where I Begin
  • We Cry
These 14 songs I included in the The Script playlist are the ones I listen to frequently. You can listen to them on youtube or from any mp3 website. :) I hope you guys find time and enjoy listening to it just like I did. Until my next post! :)

xoxo,
|| Jetha ||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...