Sunday, May 20, 2012

Project June!

My first ever PXU: Project June! I know that there's one photo from my collage above that says "Project Sky!" To tell you honestly, Project June will be more about surprising one of my best buddies on the month of June, thus, the name of the project(and the photo above). Since June is her birth month, we will be celebrating and surprising her before the date of her debut (yup! she's turning 18 this June.).

Of course, since June is also the month where classes begin, half of this project would also be dedicated in doing school-related works, and studying hard in the start of the school year (since I'm a freshman at AdDU). I swear I'll be serious in college. Wish me luck, friends! :*

xoxo,
|| Jetha ||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...