Monday, May 7, 2012

Reunited Once Again ♥

Villa Carmelita Resort
My barkada with some of our closest friends (incomplete)

Tambayan Pipz girls (also incomplete)
May joiners sa likod. hahaha! :))
Getting ready for sleep, wearing my Mom's bathrobe as a cover-up :)
ate Kath & I :)
attempting to be a model. FAIL! :))
ate Kath, me, ate Sky :)

Just last May 4, 2012 (which was last Friday), my best friends and I had our reunion at Villa Carmelita. :) I was expecting that we would be complete and marami. But sadly, we weren't. I was still happy, though. Insanely happy, to be exact.

I wasn't expecting to have an overnight with my best buddies and close friends since all we had in mind was to swim, eat, swim, eat, swim, swim, and swim. =))) But thanks to ate Sara, we suddenly had an overnight at the resort. Pero sulit naman kahit biglaan. Hindi nga lang kumpleto. :(

The photos above are the evidences that May 4, 2012 was the best Friday we celebrated together! =)) And this post is the evidence that I really am insaneley happy. :) Stay tuned! :)

xoxo,
|| Jetha ||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...